Lemon pepper makes baked chicken exciting again.
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 lemons, divided
- 1 lb. Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, lemon pepper, salt, and zest of one lemon. Toss halved Tyson Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Slice 1 lemon into thin rounds.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat olive oil. Add the chicken in a single layer and cook until golden on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip chicken breasts.
- To the same skillet, add the chicken broth, butter, garlic and lemon slices and transfer skillet to the oven. Bake until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170° F and the sauce has reduced slightly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spoon sauce on top of chicken. Garnish with parsley.