This homemade chicken pot pie recipe is anything but tedious—the whole thing can be made in one
- 4 frozen buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 1 c. whole milk
- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 chopped small onion
- 1 c. Matchstick Carrots
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. frozen cut green beans
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Biscuits, for serving
- Prepare 4 frozen buttermilk biscuits according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large mason jar, shake together chicken stock, whole milk, flour, and poultry seasoning. Cook onion and carrots in butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly whisk in milk mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring often, until thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in shredded rotisserie chicken, green beans, and flat-leaf parsley and cook until warm, 4 to 5 minutes. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Serve topped with biscuits.