I love to get a soft pretzel when I go to a sporting event. They are warm and salty and often sprinkled liberally with salt. Well being on the Weight Watchers program doesn’t mean I have to give up snacks like soft pretzels. You may have heard me raving here about 2 Ingredient Dough which I have used to make everything from bagels to pizza dough. Today I am sharing how to make these quick 2 Ingredient Dough Pretzels using that same dough recipe. So grab a cold beverage and sit right back and enjoy a guilt free warm pretzel.
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1/2 cup of self rising flour and 1/2 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface and divide into two equal parts.
- Roll each piece of dough into a 12-14 inch rope.
- Form into a pretzel shape.
- Beat an egg and brush it over the pretzels and sprinkle on coarse sea salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes and 550 degrees for 2 minutes.