We love crunchwrap supremes and we love buffalo chicken wings so naturally we combined them! This is our favorite take on buffalo chicken and have a strong feeling you are going to love it too.
- 2 c.Cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 c.hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 2 tbsp.butter, melted
- 1 tbsp.finely chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4large flour tortillas
- 1stalk celery, chopped
- 1 c.shredded white Cheddar
- 1/2 c.Shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 c.crumbled bue cheese
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, hot sauce, and melted butter. Add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Onto each flour tortilla, add about a quarter each of the chicken mixture, celery, cheddar, romaine and blue cheese.
- Tightly fold the edges of the large tortilla towards the center, creating pleats. After wrapping, quickly invert crunchwraps so the pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Working one at a time, add crunchwrap, pleated side down. Cook until bottom is golden, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook on other side until golden, about 3 minutes more. Repeat with remaining crunchwraps.
- Cut crunchwraps in half and serve warm with ranch for dipping.