Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe inspired by buffalo wings is the perfect dip for parties! Chicken with Green yogurt, bleu cheese, cream cheese and shredded cheddar baked to creamy perfection.
- 12 oz cream cheese (1 1/2 pkgs), room temp.
- 2/3 cup Red Hot sauce
- 2/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cans cooked chicken breasts (12 oz), drained
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Combine all the ingredients with a mixer. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated thoroughly and dip is bubbling.