Crock Pot Pork Chops are the easiest slow cooker recipe ever. Toss and go. Toss it all in the crock pot and you return to perfectly tender, melt in your mouth pork cooked in the most spectacular sauce. It is a little sweet, a little spicy, a little barbeque-y (yes I made that word up) and a lot delicious. Prepped in just 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1-3 tablespoon red chile paste (I used Gourmet Garden)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3-5 pounds boneless pork chops (thick cut 1"- 1 1/2")
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Add ingredients (except pork chops and corn starch) in a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir to combine. Add pork chops. Toss to coat with the sauce. Cook on low 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, combine equal amounts cornstarch and water in a mason jar. Close the lid, to seal the jar. Shake the living tar out of it, to create a slurry. Add the slurry to the crockpot. Stir and cover, cook 1 more hour.
- Check for doneness. If the pork chops need longer let them cook until tender and done.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Add chili paste according to your desired heat level. We used 3 tablespoons as we like a little kick. If you prefer it more mild add less, or omit it altogether. It is fabulous either way.
- Cook times will vary based on your slow cooker and the thickness of your pork chops.
- *Cook time has been changed from 7 hours total. After further testing in different slow cookers we found the best results come in about 5 hours total.