Dill Pickle Bacon Cheese Ball is such a fun and easy cheese ball recipe made with cream cheese, cheddar, pickles, and bacon! The perfect appetizer for any party!
- 1 Pound Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 5 Green Onions, Diced
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Dill Pickles
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Place the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and stir in the pickle juice and garlic powder until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped pickles, cheddar, and half of the crumbled bacon until well combined.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into a ball.
- Pour the remaining crumbled bacon and the diced onion in a single layer on a large plate.
- Roll the cheese ball into the bacon and onion mixture until coated on all sides.
- Serve immediately or cover in an airtight container for up to 2 days before serving.
- Serve this with your favorite chips, crackers, and veggies.