No added sugar is needed in these bars! The ever-magical sweetened condensed milk provides all the sugar you need.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 9 graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 c. Cool Whip
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 key limes, cut into rounds and halved (or 2 regular limes)
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8"-x-8” pan with cooking spray. Make crust: Add crushed graham crackers to a bowl with butter and sugar and mix until combined. Press tightly into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, lime juice, and salt and beat until combined. Pour onto prepared crust and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until filling is completely set. Place in refrigerator to cool before slicing, at least 2 hours up to overnight.
- Cut into squares and top with a dollop of whipped cream, lime zest, and a lime wedge.