Whatever the reason....These Almond Bacon Cheddar Tortilla Roll Ups taste like a million bucks.
- 8 oz cream cheese, whipped
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 oz package real bacon bits or 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 5 green onions chopped
- 4 (6 inch) large flour tortillas
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the almond, bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with remaining sliced green onions.
- * - make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of bacon and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.