- 1 jar Ardèche chestnuts with Sabaton syrup
- 4 eggs
- 20 cl Fresh liquid cream
- 3 Meringue hulls
- 4 Chestnuts Sabaton
- Drain the chestnuts while keeping the syrup. Separate whites from yellows. Whisk the yolks with 5 tbsp. chestnut syrup until the mixture whitens.
- Add the whipped cream and mix with the egg yolks. Beat the egg whites into firm snow and incorporate them into the previous preparation, delicately. Crumble the drained chestnuts and add them to the appliance.
- Fill in the pastry rings in the shape that suits you (or verrines) and put in the freezer for 12 hours.
- When ready to serve, decorate with meringue chips and an icy chestnut.