Are you loving the Weight Watchers Freestyle program? They expanded their list of 0 point foods to include beans and that has gone a long way to helping me feel satisfied and lose weight. I like to try and incorporate beans into a number of recipes since they are filling and good for me. I made a yummy 0 Point Chili in the past, and today I am sharing this Weight Watchers 3 Bean Salad Recipe. At just 3 points per generous serving, this makes an excellent side dish for a lunch, dinner or BBQ.
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 can of Chick Peas drained and rinsed
- 1 can of Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can of Black Beans drained and rinsed
- For dressing:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime juice and zest
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup basil chopped, to mix in dressing
- Place the beans and the rest of the salad ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice and zest, salt and pepper, and chopped basil and mix.
- Pour the olive oil dressing onto the salad ingredients and toss until evenly coated.