- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 lime juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 splenda packet
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Thai Wrap Filling
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups shredded and chopped lettuce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- garlic power, salt and pepper
- 2 tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken breast with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes. When chicken is done, cut it into strips and set aside.
- Chop up lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cilantro, green onions, chicken, baby tomatoes.
- Mix the ingredients for the peanut sauce. Mix the chicken and other ingredients with the peanut sauce, leaving a little peanut sauce aside to drizzle on top when assembling the wraps.
- Set out wraps and add the filling. Drizzle the remaining sauce on top.
- Wrap and enjoy!