Easy baked cod with 4 ingredients: lemon, olive oil, salt and cayenne pepper. This oven baked cod fillets are moist and juicy and takes 5 mins prep time!
- 1 lb cod fillets, rinsed and pat dry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange the cod fillets in baking tray. Drizzle the olive oil onto the fish, follow by lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Bake the cod in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes, depends on the thickness of the cod. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.