This No-Bake Cheesecake is the BEST recipe I've tried! Super creamy, supremely smooth and rich, it tastes like you slaved over it for hours but honestly takes a few minutes to prepare and the rest of the time it chills alone in the fridge. You'll love this simple recipe!
FOR THE CRUST:
FOR THE CRUST:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 & ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup full-fat sour cream
- Additional whipped cream and/or fresh fruit or pie filling, optional but recommended
- Very lightly grease a 9" or 10" springform pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter, stirring until moistened and mixture resembles wet sand. Pour the mixture into the bottom of the springform pan and use your hands and fingers to press the mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan. Freeze for 10 minutes while you prepare filling.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed with a whisk attachment for 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Set aside. In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice with the paddle attachment for about 2 minutes or until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed. Add in the sour cream and mix well, scraping the bowl as needed. Lastly, very gently fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly combined and no whipped cream streaks remain.
- Spread the mixture evenly on top of the crust and smooth out the top. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm and set, about 2 hours or up to overnight. Just before serving, garnish with more whipped cream and cherry pie filling or fresh strawberries.