A new twist on your favorite pasta dinner! This easy recipe calls for chicken, spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese, making it the epitome of comfort food. Everyone will love Chicken Spaghetti!
- 1 16 oz spaghetti noodles box
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend divided
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Mix together cooked pasta, diced chicken, cream of chicken soup, salsa, sour cream, taco seasoning, and 1 ½ cup of your cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9x13 sprayed baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 25 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble.