Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken is an amazing dinner that once you make it, you will want it again (and again!). I mean seriously…there is no way that you can go wrong when you decide to go deep into your shelves to pull out your slow cooker for Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken.
- 3 lbs chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 6 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 8 oz jar sun dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 1 onion diced
- Lay the chicken breast in the crock pot and season with salt, pepper and pressed garlic.
- On top of the chicken combine the sun dried tomatoes (with oil and herbs,) artichoke hearts, and onion.
- Cook on high for 2.5-3 hours, or low for 3.5-4 hours.
- Once the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp) open the crock pot and add the spinach on top. Leave the lid closed for 5-10 minutes to let the spinach wilt. Then stir it into the toppings.
- Serve hot either as whole chicken breasts with the toppings, or shredded and mixed with the toppings. Enjoy!
Serving: 8ozCalories: 325kcal (16%)Carbohydrates: 12g (4%)Protein: 39g (78%)Fat: 13g (20%)Saturated Fat: 2g (13%)Cholesterol: 109mg (36%)Sodium: 775mg (34%)Potassium: 1260mg (36%)Fiber: 4g (17%)Sugar: 1g (1%)Vitamin A: 3570IU (71%)Vitamin C: 51mg (62%)Calcium: 67mg (7%)Iron: 3mg (17%)