hese low carb and keto air fryer fried pickles are breaded with crushed pork rinds, and so crunchy and addicting! They are way easier to make than the deep fried method.
- 2 cups dill pickle slices
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pork panko (ground-up pork rinds)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste see notes
- Optional: Avocado oil to spray or brush
- Optional: Ranch dressing for dipping
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Pat dry the pickle slices with a kitchen or paper towel and place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the pickles with coconut flour and toss gently so all sides are coated.
- In a separate bowl, crack and whisk the egg.
- In another bowl, mix together pork panko, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Working in batches, dredge the pickle slices in the egg wash.
- Shake off the excess and press into the pork panko mixture. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the rest of the pickle slices.
- Arrange the dill pickle slices in a single layer in the air fryer. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- For extra crispy pickles, spray or brush the pickles with avocado oil.
- Air fry for 10 minutes, flipping then spraying (or brunshing) with avocado oil again halfway through.
- Serve immediately with ranch, or your favorite dip!