If you love buffalo chicken dip, you have to try this keto buffalo chicken casserole for dinner! Loaded with chicken and cauliflower in a spicy buffalo sauce and covered in cheese. It’s so easy to make and slightly addicting with only 2.5g net carbs!
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (like Frank's or Red Hot)
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 400 for 30 minutes and 5 minutes for cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Then microwave the cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- In the mean time add the cream cheese, hot sauce and garlic to a skillet. Whisk and when the cream cheese has melted, add in the chicken and cauliflower. Mix well and take off stove.
- Spray a baking dish and spoon the mixture in and smooth out. The pour the heavy cream over the top and next sprinkle the cheddar cheese.
- Pop in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes until it's nice and browned on top.
- Let cool a bit before eating.