These Keto Jalapeño Popper Taquitos are loaded with fresh jalapeños and bacon! This is the easiest keto appetizer ever and under three net carbs per serving!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno (2 very large 3-4 small)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- pinch of black pepper
- 9 slices cheddar cheese
- Combine the cream cheese, jalapeno, bacon and a pinch of black pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Place the cheese slices evenly on the mat.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until the outside edges are browned and crisp. (watch video)
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool 1-2 minutes.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture on one side of the cheese slice and tightly roll, seam side down.