These slow cooker meatballs ( or keto crockpot meatballs) are so simple to make, you will be amazed. I have used this recipe for years now, and my family always asks for seconds. An easy slow cooker appetizer that you can serve up to guests or transform into a weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 14 grams pork rinds, crushed
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 14 oz jar chili sauce
- 1 12 oz jar sugar free raspberry or grape jam
- Set slow cooker to high, cover and set aside. Preheat oven to 400. Grease a sheet pan with Olive oil.
- Mix all meatball ingredients together in a bowl. Roll into 42 meatballs, about 1.5 oz each. Place on sheet pan and bake 12-15 mins in PREHEATED oven.
- While the meatballs are baking add the sauce ingredients to the slow cooker, mix well. NOTE- add a dash of onion and garlic powder if desired.
- Place cooked meatballs in slow cooker , mix, cover. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 8 hours.