This One Pan Lemon Asparagus Chicken recipe is a quick and simple dinner using chicken breasts, roasted with potatoes, asparagus, lemon and honey. A really easy family meal.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil plus 1 tsp
- 2 tbsp Runny honey
- 2 tbsp Dried oregano
- 2 Lemons
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Cloves of garlic crushed (I use frozen ready prepared as I'm lazy!)
- 4 Large baking potatoes cubed (no need to peel)
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 300 g Asparagus woody ends chopped off
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- Mix the 2 tbsp oil, honey, oregano, the zest and juice of ONE of the lemons, salt and pepper and garlic together.
- Coat the potatoes and chicken in the dressing mixture.
- Pop onto a non stick baking sheet, drizzling over any remaining dressing at the bottom of the bowl.
- Slice the remaining lemon into 4 thick slices and top the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Make a space on the tray and add the asparagus. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tsp of olive oil, plus a little more sea salt.
- Return to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Check the chicken is thoroughly cooked and serve.