Oven roasted parmesan Brussel sprouts are a quick & easy 20 minute side dish that are healthy and delicious. Only a few simple ingredients to the best Brussel sprouts that are bursting with flavor.
- 1 1/2 lbs brussel sprouts (trimmed & halved)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Very lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine brussel sprouts (that have been halved and ends trimmed) with the remaining ingredients. Toss together to coat all the brussel sprouts.
- Spread onto the cookie sheet making sure they are not touching.
- Cook for 16-18 minutes. Serve immediately.