Pulled Pork Pastry Puffs - only 4 ingredients! Great recipe for a quick lunch, dinner or party. Smoky pulled pork tossed with BBQ sauce and cheese then baked in puff pastry. SO good! Can make ahead and freeze for later. We love to serve these with some coleslaw and extra BBQ sauce or Ranch for dipping. YUM! #pulledpork #partyfood #appetizer #tailgating
- 1 (17.3-oz) package puff pastry, defrosted
- 3/4 pound pulled pork
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Toss pulled pork with BBQ sauce. Arrange pulled pork and cheese down center of the pastry squares.
- Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine egg and water. Brush each pastry with egg wash.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.