These teriyaki meatballs with rice make a delicious meal the whole family will enjoy. Each meatball is loaded with a sweet and savory flavor that comes from the delicious gourmet sauce used in this recipe. A perfect meal for those busy weeknights when preparing dinner is limited.
- 2 lb bag frozen beef meatballs
- 2 cups Mr. Yoshida's Original Gourmet®
- 1 cup water
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups water
- In a large frying pan, heat vegetable oil over medium/low heat.
- Add bell pepper and onions to pan. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Pour meatballs into pan. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour teriyaki sauce and 1 cup of water into pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook rice according to package directions for 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Once rice is cooked, either mix rice together with meatballs or serve meatballs over rice.