This recipe gives my entire family all of the joys of delicious comfort food without all the work. I know your family will love this best chicken pot pie crock pot recipe!
- 2 - 3 boneless chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 3-4 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- (1) 16 oz bag of Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
Place everything in the crock pot except the biscuits.
Cook on low all day.
Remove chicken and Shred. Add back into the crock pot and stir to combine.
Bake your biscuits and serve a biscuit on top of each bowl.
It is delicious and very easy!