The best and easiest low carb keto brownies. Even people who aren’t on a keto diet will love these unbelievably fudgy chocolate brownies!
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp dutch cocoa or additional regular
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 3 tbsp water or additional oil
- 2 eggs, or 2 flax eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated erythritol or regular sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- *If you’re a visual learner, feel free to watch the keto brownie recipe video posted above!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease an 8-inch pan, or line with parchment. Mix all ingredients well. Spread evenly into the pan. Smooth down, using a second sheet of parchment if needed. Bake 20 minutes on the center rack, then let cool completely and they will continue to firm up. They also firm up even more if you refrigerate very loosely covered overnight. The brownies are delicious with or without frosting (for the photos, I used the keto chocolate frosting recipe linked above in this post). If you try the brownies, don’t forget to leave a comment or rate the recipe below!