Vegan Breakfast Burritos – Vegan breakfast burrito with no beans! Instead, it’s filled with delicious scrambled tofu, breakfast hash, and avocado!
- Quick and Easy Scrambled Tofu
- Vegan Soy Chorizo Potato Hash
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- 1 large avocado or 2 small avocado, sliced
- Hot and Sweet pickled Jalapeños from Trader Joe’s (optional)
- Organic Thick and Chunky Salsa from Trader Joe’s (for serving)
- Heat the tortilla for 15-20 seconds in the microwave.
- Lay spoonful of scrambled tofu in the middle of tortilla.
- Lay spoonful of chorizo potato hash on top of tofu.
- If you like spice, place 3-4 pickled jalapeños.
- Wrap the tortilla to make the burrito. I like to fold the side towards the center first. Then grab the bottom part of the tortilla and wrap towards the top.
- Serve it with salsa.
- The pickled jalapeños are optional but it does add perfect amount of crunch, sweetness, and tang to the burrito. This pickled jalapeños are great on tortilla chips, too!