- 1 kg chicken cut into small pieces
- 1 onion,1 tomato peeled,1 tsp turmeric,1 tsp chilli pwd(grind)
- 5 cloves garlic, 1 inch ginger n 4 green chillies crushed
- Masala to roast(6 Kashmiri red chilli (less heat),2 tbsn
- Coriander seeds,1 tbsn dried fenugreek leaves,1 tbsn cumin seed)
- 1 tbsn tomato paste,1/2cup cup oil,2 tbsn oil for fry paste
- First roast the dry masala and grind. Now crush the ginger garlic n chilli. Now heat oil in a vessel,wok or kadai then add 1 tbsn salt then add the chicken n saute n remove.
- Now same oil add the onion and tomato paste with turmeric n chilli.
- Now take ginger garlic and chillies...fry in different pan with 2 tbsn oil n transfer into the masala.mix now add 1 tsp salt n 1 tbsn red tomato paste mix well n saute till oil floats up.
- Now add the chicken, mix well n add little water..now simmer 5 mins.now add half of the roasted masala.now put some coriander leaves, some thinly sliced ginger n slit green chillies
- Serve hot,with flavoured rice,khabus,chapati with curd raita