Lemons and Blueberries – a classic union of sweet but tart fruit flavor combined in one light and yummy cupcake. This Lemon Blueberry Cupcake with Lemon Buttercream Frosting recipe is a keeper!
- Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 1 drop Yellow Food Coloring
- Juice and zest a large lemon.
- Make up the white cake mix according to the directions on the box and replace 1/4 cup of the called for water with the lemon juice and zest.
- Added 1 small drop of yellow food coloring to get a more lemon-y look to the mini cakes. (Optional)
- Clean and dry Fresh Blueberries and roll in powdered sugar.
- Gently fold blueberries into the cupcake batter.
- Pour the batter into cupcake liners.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 18 minutes.
- Cool Cupcakes.