20 minutes is all it takes to get this healthy curry ramen noodle dinner on the table! Loaded with fresh veggies and rich curry flavors, you’ll feel good about serving this meal to your family!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1–3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 8 oz. ramen noodles
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- Sliced jalapenos
- Lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add carrots, peas and mushrooms along with a large pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add curry paste, curry powder, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Stir in broth and coconut milk and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to medium high and bring to a simmer.
- Add ramen noodles and cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Stir in the juice of 1 lime and serve!
- Garnish with cilantro, jalapeno and lime wedges.