30 Minute Gluten-Free Beef Lo Mein Recipe - this dinner meal is bursting with delicious flavor. Made of Flank steak, crunchy green beans, grated carrot and amazing sauce to complete this Chinese dish.
- 12 oz. flank steak cut against the grain then sliced into bite size strips
- 12 oz. rice noddles
- 2 1/2 cup green beans trimmed and cut
- 1 carrot grated
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger peeled & grated
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 red pepper flakes
- 1/4 black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Cook rice noodles following the instructions on the bag.
- In the skillet, heat up 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add 12. oz flank steak strips and cook until meat is cooked thru. Add 3 minced garlic cloves, 1 grated carrot, and 2 1/2 cup green beans, stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
- While everything is cooking, in a mixing bowl whisk together 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- Add cooked rice noodles to the skillet and pour the sauce over the top, stir. Heat everything thru, turn off the heat. Serve with a extra drizzle of the sesame oil. Enjoy!