The perfect, Classic Mint Julep recipe. This recipe can be multiplied to make a large batch, or serve just one!
- 2 ounces bourbon Woodford Reserve
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 2 sprigs fresh mint plus more for garnish
- ice as much as you can cram into the glass
- Rub the leaves of the mint around the edge of the cup, and then drop the leaves into the glass.
- Add the bourbon and sugar to the glass with the mint, and stir until the sugar dissolves into the bourbon.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice, and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.