This quick & easy guacamole recipe is made with a handful of healthy ingredients and is ready in 5 minutes! This simple guacamole dip is our favorite appetizer and we always make it on tacos nights!
- 3 Medium Avocados
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ - 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 TBS lime juice
- 2 TBS chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 small tomatoes deseeded and diced
- Cut open avocados lengthwise, remove the pit, and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Use a potato masher or fork and gently mash the avocado, leaving it a little bit chunky at this point.
- Add cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, ½ tsp salt, pepper and 1 TBS lime juice.
- If you would like your guacamole smoother, use a fork or your potato masher to mix in the spices as you mash the mixture. If you like your guacamole a little chunkier, use a rubber spatula to stir in the spices until well combined!
- Add cilantro and tomatoes and stir until combined.
- Taste and add extra salt or lime juice if needed!
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes at room temperature before Serving.
- You may place it in the fridge if making more than 30 minutes ahead of time. I recommend plopping a pit in the middle, adding a splash of lime juice to the top layer, and covering it very tightly with plastic wrap (so no air gets to the guacamole) in order to prevent browning.
- Serve at room temperature or cold, whichever you prefer!
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.3g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 10.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6.4g | Sodium: 74.2mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 4.8g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 12.1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.5mg