With only a few ingredients, this light and creamy Easy Pineapple Fluff comes together in just a few minutes and is the perfect dessert for spring!
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple with juice (do NOT drain)
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, stir together dry pudding mix and entire can of crushed pineapple with juice until well combined.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip, marshmallows, coconut, and pecans, if using.
- Cover bowl with lid or saran wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.