Grab your blender; this easy Frozen Margarita Recipe comes together in minutes! You’ll love sipping on this frosty and refreshing cocktail!
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup tequila
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- Simple syrup, to taste I used 2 tablespoons
- 3-4 cups ice plus more if needed
- Coarse salt for the rim of your glass
- Stir sugar into boiling water until dissolved. Place in the fridge (or speed it along in the freezer) until chilled, but not frozen.
- Place coarse salt in a small bowl. Moisten the rim of your glasses with lime juice or simple syrup, then dip into the salt. Set aside.
- Place all remaining ingredients in a blender and process until smooth and slushy. Add more ice to thicken, if necessary. Serve immediately.
Adjust ingredient quantities to suit your taste.
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 4mg