How to make the 3-ingredient whipped coffee (Dalgona Coffee)
- Instant Coffee (I highly recommend the Starbucks brand if you enjoy Starbucks coffee)
- Hot Water
- Milk or Creamer
- Place 2 tablespoons of Instant Coffee, 2 tablespoons of Sugar, and 2 tablespoons of HOT Water into a bowl.
- Use a whisk or hand mixer to whip the coffee until you reach the consistency of a thick frosting or whipped cream.
- Next, put ice into a cup and fill it about half way with milk or creamer.
- Place the whipped coffee on top and enjoy!
- It really is that simple and it is SO GOOD. I cannot stop drinking this stuff y’all!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 150mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g