Skillet Mexican Street Corn is a quick and easy side dish to add to just about any dinner. Everything you love about elote corn on the Cob but much easier to serve and enjoy! Buttery corn with a creamy sauce, a splash of lime and cotija cheese.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro or green onions
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium- high heat. Stir in frozen corn. Cook just until corn is heated through, stirring often.
- Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, cumin and chili powder.
- Add half of cotija cheese, stirring until melted.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining cheese and garnish with a dash of chili powder and cilantro or green onions.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 396Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 367mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 9g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.