The absolute best Vegan Maple Almond Butter Granola recipe with only 8 ingredients required! Did I mention this healthy homemade granola is also refined sugar-free, sweetened with maple syrup, gluten-free, and full of healthy fats?! I’ve become addicted to making homemade granola every Sunday to add to my Acai Bowl for breakfast and this flavor combo is truly my favorite!
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter (need creamy to evenly mix into granola)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup maple syrup (can be reduced to 1/2 cup for a less sweet granola)
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste/extract
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds (chopped also works)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then, add it to a large bowl and mix with the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and almond butter until combined.
- In the same mixing bowl add the oats, cinnamon, almond slices, and salt. Stir until the oats and almonds are evenly coated with the wet mixture. The oats should not be “soaked” and only lightly coated. If they feel too wet, add in extra oats.
- Pour the granola mixture onto a large aluminum baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Add the granola to the oven and bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes. Stir the granola half way through if you want smaller chunks. Once the granola is lightly browned, remove from the oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- The granola can be added to your favorite smoothie bowl, yogurt bowl, or eaten by the handful!