Tired of the chemicals in shampoos
ruining your hair? Try this shampoo made with baking soda for better
hair growth and better quality hair.
Best Home Made Hair Growth Shampoo:
- Baking soda
- A squeeze bottle
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
Mix 1 part of baking soda in 3 parts of water in a small squeeze bottle.
For shoulder-length hair, mix 2–3 tbsp of baking soda in 3 times the amount of water.
Directions For Use:
- Apply this concoction to dry or wet hair. Start with the roots and work till the ends.
- Leave it for 1–3 minutes and rinse well with cold water. Don’t be surprised if it doesn’t foam well.
- To wash the last residues, rinse your hair with warm water.
- Apply a vinegar rinse after you’ve washed your hair well.
- Mix 1 part of ACV with 4 parts of water. If you hate the acidic smell, add a few drops of lavender or peppermint oil to the mixture.
- Tilt your head back to avoid the mixture from getting into your eyes.
Try this out for a month and you will love the way your hair feels and looks like. You can reverse all the damage done to your hair by the harsh chemical treatments. We can already see you going on a selfie spree after this hair wash. You can thank us later!