Rosemary is one of the best fragrant
evergreen herbs ever, native to the Mediterranean. It has been known for
its potential health benefits such as enhancing memory. Rosemary has
even been used in Ancient Greece as a powerful remedy. Even Shakespeare
mentions the health benefits of rosemary in Hamlet.
Rosemary herb keeps the breakdown of acetylcholine, which activates the minds cells in charge of memory. Some tests have even shown that people who use rosemary oil has increased their memory by 60-75%.
Rosemary has been connected to memory for quite some time. It’s been used in many natural prescriptions for headaches, stomach related issues and as a mellow painkiller.
Other Health Benefits of RosemaryRosemary has a range of possible health benefits such as:
- It is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation.
- It is often used to help treat indigestion.
- It contains an ingredient called carnosic acid, which can fight off damage by free radicals in the brain.
- It may significantly help prevent brain aging.
- It might be useful as an anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor agent.