"what your period blood says about
your health", is the today topic. Colour of period's blood has complete
information about heath - either you are fit or unfit, which thing is in
deficient in your body or which thing is in excess in your body.If I
say, colour of period blood, says everything about your health, that's
would not wrong.Today I am here sharing with you a most important
information regarding period colour by knowing which you can maintain
you health easily.
COLOR OF YOUR BLOOD
LIGHT PINK OR NO PERIODS
Light pink colour of your periods indicate the low levels of estrogen, which may be due to the lack of essential vitamins and nutrients or may be due to extreme dieting.
- Painful s*x
- Vaginal dryness
- mood swings
- Hot flashes
- Increase your calorie intake.
- Eat food like broccoli,soy,whole grains & flax-seed - highly phytoestrongens.
- Do moderate exercise - yoga is a best choice.
If the period's blood colour is bright red then everything is normal, nothing is to worried about and in such case, its lasts 4-5 days.
- Eat healthy and exercise
- keep doing what you are doing
ORANGE-RED AND HEAVY WITH CLOTS
Orange-red colour of your periods indicates, high level of estrogen.Which may be due to the excess of vitamins and nutrients or can say may be due to overeating.
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Increase intake of fibers,flax-seeds,leafy green and protein in your diet.
- Stop drinking alcohol and caffeine.
Brown-black colour of your periods indicates, low level of progesterone and that is the most common case now-a-days.
- Anxiety or depression
- Breast tenderness
- Sugar craving
- menstrual cramps
- Increase intake of dark leafy greens and high protein.
- Reduce Stress
- Intake supplement Zinc, Magnesium & Vitamins B.