In Chinese medicine, it is popular to believe that everything is interconnected in the human body.
Let’s figure out what problems exactly. The face is the window of our health. The forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, ears – they all reflect what is happening inside of us.
Carefully look at this face map compiled by Chinese healers. It is very detailed and understandable so you can find out what health problems you can have.
You will also know what to do in order to normalize the work of these or other internal organs and get rid of problems on the face:
Chinese face map suggests what part of body could be sick and how to fight it
- heart problems. Even the abundance of the notorious black dots signals that the everything is not good with your cardiovascular system.
- Watch your pressure, adjust the level of cholesterol, be physically active and regularly drink good green tea.
- You need to check blood pressure and cholesterol level in the body on a regular basis.
- Also, your body can be catastrophically lack of vitamin B.
- You need to eat plenty of meat foods and walks in the fresh air.
- Eating any foods high in vitamin B will normalize your heart system and will lower the level of cholesterol in your blood.
- Problems associated with the bladder and small intestine.
- Excessive amounts of fats and processed foods, as well as stress, lack of sleep, excessive consumption of sugar and alcohol, lead to slow digestion.
- You need to drink plenty of water, stop drinking alcohol, eat raw food, and sleep well for at least seven hours every day.
- Most likely, you are lost under the influence of constant stresses, excess of fats and sugar.
- Add more vegetables and fruits to your diet.
3. Area of the mouth and chin:
- hormonal problems. This zone is the main zone for hormonal changes and stress.
- The causal relationship between stress and hormonal changes is almost impossible to avoid, but it is possible to reduce the negative side effects.
- To do this, it is necessary to seep long and well, to drink large quantities of water, to eat fruit and vegetables and to maintain the skin in perfect purity.
- Most likely, your body suffers from excess salt, dehydration and slow metabolism.
- You should reduce the amount of caffeine and spices.
- Learn the techniques of meditation and learn the principles of aromatherapy.
4. The area between eyebrows:
- problems with the liver.
- Acne in this place can arise because of excess toxins, excessive use of drugs or meat, and various allergies.
- You will be helped by starting keeping a healthy diet and exercise in the fresh air on a regular basis.
5. Eyebrow arch:
- kidneys problems. If there are pimples in these areas, and, in addition, you have dark circles under the eyes, you lack water in the body, as a result of which the kidneys do not function well.
- Of course, the daily intake of large quantities of water can solve the problem.
- Inflammations in this area suggest that you need to sleep better, and also give up smoking and alcohol.
- Get a habit of drinking more pure water and eating berries.
6. Neck and jaw:
- stomach problems. The appearance of pimples in these places indicates that you may have problems with the digestive system.
- To change the situation for the better, the ancient Chinese, of course, advised to change the diet.
- Namely, to eat the foods, which naturally increase the metabolic rate in the body.
- So, you need to eat less fatty foods and to eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.
- kidneys and lungs problems. Perhaps you breathe polluted air, smoke a lot, abuse sweets or suffer from allergies.
- Limit cigarettes and fast food consumption and be sure to spend more time outdoors breathing fresh, preferably forest air.
- Reduce the consumption of sugar and foods containing sugar, as well as meat, alcohol, dairy products, and caffeine. In other words, there should be fewer foods containing an acidic medium, and more alkaline foods.
8. Lower cheeks:
- lungs problems. Acne in this area of the face may indicate that you are allergic to some foods or you have a lung infection with tobacco products.
- If none of these reasons are actual, then try not to overheat the body for a long time on the beach or in a hot sauna.
- All content on this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation.
- Use of this website and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship.
- Always consult with your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.