WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD THAT HAVE WEIGHT
PROBLEMS TEND TO SUFFER FROM FATTY LIVER, GALLBLADDER PROBLEMS,
DEPRESSION, HIGH LEVELS OF CHOLESTEROL, OR PRE-DIABETES. IF GET
UNEXPLAINED WEIGHT IT IS ASSOCIATED WITH HORMONAL IMBALANCE WHICH IS A
VERY COMMON PROBLEM AMONG THE WOMEN.
If there is too much grain from wheat, barley, rye, and corn products that are usually GMO
If there is exposure to xenoestrogens-substances present in the food, environment, and the products for personal care
Foods like dairy, eggs, meat, that come from animals that have been given some growth hormones
Excessive intake of alcohol, caffeine, and sugar
If there is too much fructose that is coming from high fructose corn syrup, tomatoesand unsweetened apple sauce,
You have to make the needed changes in your daily routine and balance the hormones if you want to reset the hormones. This will result in a healthy weight loss.
When there is imbalance with progesterone, it leads to loss of memory, water retention, and migraine, as well as fat deposits in the thighs and hips and it might also speed up the aging process.
Way how to balance it:
You should apply a topical progesterone cream to prevent the estrogen dominance
You should exclude foods that rich in copper like avocados, seeds , nuts, chocolate, and shellfish since copper has been associated with estrogen and the women that use birth control pills are having more problems with estrogen dominance
You must wash the fruits and the veggies before consumption in order to remove all harmful substances like fungicides, herbicides, etc.
Also you must avoid reheating the food in plastic containers
Consume water from glass and from stainless steel bottles, not from plastic ones
Do not use personal care products that have parabens and phthalates
Also you can add 2 – 3 cardamom seeds to your soups, stews, and in the other bean dishes as cardamom can cleanse the liver that is pivotal for the balance of hormones
Twice a day, take 100 mg of DIM, with meals, to control the estrogen metabolism
The risk of insulin spikes is higher when one person drinks too much caffeinated drinks and alcohol and also smokes a lot. The blood sugar levels could be increased and speed the accumulation of fat if there is unhealthy diet and too much intake of fat. The insulin resistance occurs when the receptors are blocked and it causes high level of triglycerides and high blood sugar levels.
How to clean the insulin receptors?:
- With each meal take a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Drink warm lemon water, not coffee in the morning, just before breakfast
- Do not add sugar to the drinks, smoothies, and baked goods. Instead of that use Stevia- a natural herb that doesn’t lead to high levels of sugar in your blood
- You can also add bay leaves, cloves, and cinnamon to meals for a much easier metabolism of sugar
This is the hormone of satiety and in case you feel hungry soon after a meal, your leptin receptors might be clogged. In case you consume less healthy fats and more fructose the problem could worsen.
How to clean the leptin receptors:
- Do not consume foods that rich in fructose
- Consume a plant-based protein smoothie half an hour after waking up
- Black currant seed oil Is useful to fight off the inflammation, improve the metabolism, and have shiny and healthy nails, hair, and skin
It is stress hormone activated when one is stressed, doesn’t sleep enough, or if they are exposed to EMF. Also wireless devices could increase the production of cortisol. High levels of this hormone were associated with body fat, poor immunity, inflammation, andsalt and sugar cravings.
How to clean the cortisol receptors:
- You should consume one cup of coffee with a tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein in order to prevent the cortisol levels from increasing
- You can meditate and do yoga
- Do not use electronic devices andwatching TV just before going to sleep; read a book instead
- These problems could lead to constipation, joint ache, tiredness, depression, cold hands and feet, hair loss, dry skin, etc.
How to clean the thyroid receptors:
- Do not eat foods that are rich in gluten and instead of flour, you should use arrowroot or tapioca for thickening.
- You can use coconut oil for baking and cooking, because it’s rich in medium chain fatty acids that improve the metabolism and the thyroid function.
- For evaluation tests consult your doctor.
Human growth hormone
This is the one that is responsible for growing, as well as for strong bones and a healthy heart. When someone consumes too much dairy, meat, and eggs and this could lead to body fat, loss of muscle mass, depression, low libido, anxiety, and high blood pressure its functioning could be disrupted.
How to clean the HGH receptors:
- Consume Montmorency tart cherriesas they are rich in melatonin which can increase the levels of this hormone.
- You can have interval training since it can increase the levels of this hormone over 500%.
- Do not eat dairy products such asbutter, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, etc. in order to stay away from growth. hormones.
- Consume only organic meat and eggs that come from animals which haven’t been given growth hormone.
Excess hormones, leftovers from medications, heavy metals, chemicals, etc. might accumulate in the fat cells and thus cause weight gain. You need a detox if you want to remove them from your body.
Here you can see how:
- You should soak in bathwater with 2 cups of baking soda and 2 cups of sea salt. You can wrap yourself in a towel and don’t shower for about 4 hours. This shower will bring the toxins to the skin’s surface and out of the body.
- Consume half of your body weight in ounces of water every day as well as cranberry water as well.
- You should add flax seed and Chia seeds to your diet, that is, 2 – 4 tablespoons per day.
- Also use activated charcoal that absorb toxins from the stomach.