The internet is buzzing about whipped coffee – and for good reason. This Mocha Dalgona Coffee recipe takes just a few ingredients and a few minutes to put together. You'll love how easy it is to whip up this delectable sweet and velvety coffee shop style drink at home.
- In a medium mixing bowl add instant coffee, sugar, and boiling water.
- Using an electric hand mixer with the whisk attachment, start on low for two minutes until everything is well mixed.
- Then raise the speed to medium for two minutes until the mixture starts to get bubbly/frothy.
- Raise the speed to high for another four minutes or until you have peaks in your mixture (when you pause whipping it will stand in peaks). Different mixers will take different amounts of time, and if you don’t have a mixer you can use a whisk and whip the coffee by hand.
- Once thoroughly whipped, add ½ teaspoon of cocoa powder to the coffee mixture and whip on high for 30 seconds to a minute.
- In a glass add ice, milk, remaining cocoa powder and pinch of salt, then stir until well mixed. Top with whipped coffee. You can stir the whipped coffee into the milk or leave it separate to drink