The internet is flooded with new and different types of drinks every day. While some promise to aid weight loss, a few others claim to provide some or the other health benefit(s). We are not saying that these drinks do not work as promised, but following the correct procedure for consuming them is also very important.
The trend of drinking lemon water early in the morning on an empty stomach is quite the rage now. However, not many of us are aware of the correct method to prepare it. Merely squeezing a lemon in a cup of water and adding a tablespoon of honey to it is not enough to reap the benefits of this drink. Most of the nutrients in are present in the pulp and peel of the lemon. And, when you extract the juice, you lose these nutrients and do not get all the benefits. So, if you have been doing this wrong all these years, it’s time to change your practice. Here’s the correct way to prepare lemon water to get the maximum benefits from it:
- 3 cups of water
- 5-6 lemons
- 2 tablespoons of honey
How To Prepare
1. Cut all the lemons into halves and boil them in water for around five minutes.
2. Let this water cool for some time.
3. Now, squeeze the lemons a bit and remove them from the water.
4. Strain the water and transfer it to a cup. You can store the remaining water for later use.
5. Add honey to this lukewarm lemon water and drink it.
1. It Improves Digestion.
2. It Strengthens Your Immunity.
3. It Boosts Energy.
4. It Balances The pH Levels.
5. It Treats Bad Breath.
6. It Aids Weight Loss.
7. It Cleanses The Urinary Tract.
8. It Controls Blood Pressure.
9. It Cures Throat Infections.
10. It Improves The Skin.